Frequently Asked Questions
- Participating Membership (Voting)
- Participating Memberships are free and carry no liability.
- Full voting memberships are limited to the hospitals, and healthcare organizations. Full-voting Members are required to sign a membership agreement and pay a one-time $10.00 membership fee. These organizations are eligible to nominate their governing board members to serve on the The Cooperative Board. They also become responsible for any liabilities The Cooperative may incur. Participating Memberships are free and carry no organizational liability.
- Participating Membership (Non-Voting)
- Other organization
Greater savings, more quickly and for longer
- Reduced risk
- Streamlined and cost-effective procurement
- Products and services for optimized supply chain management
- Increased spend influence and savings
This means that we can provide ONE VOICE for LOCAL communities. This is successful thru a collective effort with local governments.